vine

vine
Jesus is 'The Vine' - Kids staying connected in trying times.

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Focus

EASTER FOCUS
(This song can either be sung to the tune of "Row,row,row your boat" or used as a chant. Different individuals or groups may lead each section with a sign to hold up saying "Pilate" etc... If you're really daring try each verse as a round.)
Pilate
Wash,wash,wash my  hands.
I'll send him out to die.
I'd like to  set Jesus free,
Yet crowd cry "crucify" !

Crucifixion crowd 
  King, king, king of the Jews,
  Raised high up on a cross
  Save yourself,come down from here !
  Then we'll believe you're boss !

Roman Soldier
  My God, My God ! It's finished now !
  I heard this Jesus cry.
  He surely was the Son of God !
  I watched. I saw him die.

Soldiers at the tomb
  Roll, roll, roll the stone
  Right across the grave.
  We sealed dead Jesus, wrapped inside.
  He'll no longer misbehave !
Mary
  Run, run, running fast,
  I 'll go to tell good news
  Jesus lives, new life he gives !
  I saw Him at the tomb !


© Don Stott, 2004 , www.Eliab.com

New to KidsVine?  Please check out the first post -Welcome Video with the puppet Ronnie




No comments:

Post a Comment