vine

vine
Jesus is 'The Vine' - Kids staying connected in trying times.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Simplified Lord’s Prayer

Simplified Lord’s Prayer

The children may stand and face the front and then join in the words and actions. Parents of younger children may like to teach their children and say this together as a family.
When I touch my head, I think of you, Father God.
When I put my hand over my heart, I remember to show you my love.
When I put my hands together, I ask you to come and make everything right.
When I touch my mouth, I ask you to give us the food we need.
When I bow my head, I say sorry for the wrong things I’ve done.
When I lift my head, I know you forgive me.
When I open my arms, I ask you to help me be friends with everyone.
When we say this prayer, we are asking God for things we need and he is pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment